Stay Connected, Stay in Business from anywhere across the Globe!
Business challenge in time of Crisis – Various situations may make commuting to work difficult. Certain business will request Work from Home, while others will mandate it. Businesses may also conclude that this is a better way of working.
You need to redefine business operations and adapt to this new normal and opt-in for a Secure Collaboration tool for your Remote Teams.
Your staff should communicate easily, collaborate on files and applications, and stay connected in real time, wherever they are, under the same secure framework that has been setup in your office. The Solution is Cloud Connect – A Secure Data Storage, Communication and Collaboration Solution.
So what is Cloud Connect?
- Cloud Connect is an end to end service from Matrix3D that enables organisations to move their IT infrastructure to the Cloud and implement a secure collaboration solution which is a cost-effective business continuity solution too.
- We provide everything you need, to start working from a Cloud based IT Infrastructure immediately. Planning, Product, Implementation and Training.
- Based on the Microsoft Teams Collaborative platform, Cloud Connect is a complete package that combines our expertise with the power of Enterprise IT infrastructure at a fraction of the cost.
Work with Confidence
Cloud Connect provides a complete planned implementation to help you get on the Cloud in the right way.
What we do
- We review your businesses capability to move to the Cloud & design the plan for the best way to do so.
- We help you define user roles and their access rights to files.
- We guide your IT team through the complete migration.
What you get
- End to End Encryption of your data.
- The world’s leading Cloud platform that ensures highest possible availability of your data.
- Compliance to industry standards for data storage.
The Matrix3D Approach
Plan – We help you plan the right deployment based on your business need and resources available.
Procure – If you need assistance for subscriptions or upgrades, we help you get the best deals.
Implement – A dedicated Associate backed by experts will help you roll it out.
Train – To maximize usage, we will conduct trainings for your IT team and Staff.
+91 91360 20365
New blogs every week
For more details
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
My company has less than 10 employees should I opt-in for Cloud Connect?
Yes! You can implement Cloud Connect even if you have less than 10 employees.
How well does this solution perform in-terms of compliance (Example – ISO 27001)
Cloud Connect is compliant with ISO 27001, ISO 27018, EUMC, SOC 1 Type I & II, SOC 2 Type I and II, HIPAA and FERPA. Cloud Connect also enforces two-factor authentication, single sign on through Active Directory and encryption of data in transit and at rest.
What platforms does Cloud Connect Support?
Microsoft Teams runs on Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and web platforms.
How much cloud data storage is offer in this solution?
1 TB per user of secure data storage solution
Does Cloud Connect have audio-video call option?
Yes! Cloud Connect has audio-video call options with the ability to connect 250 users per internal session and 10,000 users for a live event.