Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery
Minimize the impact of disruption and recover within minutes of an outage with our Disaster Recovery Service.
Traditional backup solutions have evolved to treat the cloud as an endpoint, or static storage destination, similar to disks or tape. Our experts can deliver Backup solution which create a balance between expensive storage solutions and unreliable legacy systems which do not scale or have reliable recovery mechanism.
With Matrix3D you can backup to Cloud which brings down your investments in IT Infrastructure, makes it flexible and secure and assures you enterprise Services at the fraction of cost.
There are aspects of Disaster recovery which most organisation do not evaluate as the simple Backup deceptively gives a feel of security. At Matrix3D we can help you create a strategy which takes a more detailed approach with aspects like Recovery, Site Inaccessibility, Ransomware/Malware attacks with a focus on security and privacy.
- Understand a prepare a risk matrix for organisational data storage
- Identify the correct fit and make a Road map, based on urgency, cost and resources
- Define the recovery processes that keeps in mind how soon data will be available and what data will be available in case of an outage
- Help you implement the Technology framework and the Process and checklist including a trial run.
Matrix3D offers a simplified Backup Solution ensuring automatic backups to cloud through secure channels.
A single solution for all your backup needs and suitable for any workload – may it be backing up Disk Images, your Physical or Virtual Machines, Databases, Applications or files.
We design solutions which need minimum services through scheduling and Seeding for large sets where bandwidth is a problem.
We specialize in creating solutions for legacy systems which Backup on mapped network and NAS drives. As long as the user is able to access the files from any of these sources, we can provide a solution.
Our Services Include :
- Azure Backup – for Files, Folders and system state.
- Azure IaaS VM backup – for Application aware snapshots.
Windows Backup and Disks. – useful for current Cloud instances.
- Logging and monitoring services.
- Restoration services.
Simple restore options
- To same server
- To another server with Bare metal recovery option.
- To local in-house servers
- Directly boot the server VM in cloud.