When businesses experience downtime for any reason, whether it is an everyday disruption, such as a power outage or server failure, or a more extreme disaster, such as an earthquake or flood — they cannot conduct business as usual. And when businesses can’t conduct business as usual, they lose money. Whether you need to take orders from clients, receive and reply to emails, access important data, etc. downtime can have a severe negative impact on the organization. Also, while using an on premises data backup solution organization will notice
- In case of a disaster, data loss is more likely to occur.
- An increased capital investment to build the hardware and infrastructure
- Growth of company means increased spending on hardware and infrastructure.
- Need for space to build/store hardware.
- Additional cost of maintenance and management.
- Need dedicated IT support.