Cloud TransformationTransformation meets Business Continuity with no barriers
Migration meets Business Continuity with no barriers
- Selecting cloud provider and right services that fits the organization requirement
- Many companies fail estimating the true cost of cloud service
- Most companies struggle to migrate to cloud due to a lack of clearly defined strategy
- Migrating applications and platform which are used in daily operations carries a risk of delays. Moving data is a slow process because it requires a lot of bandwidth and man hours
- There are also security doubts, and companies often prefer to keep their data on local servers.
- When it comes to cloud adoption, the biggest challenge isn’t technology — it’s the people and processes that needs to be changed and adapted.
- Matrix3D offers to map, design and migrate efficiently your On-premise IT infrastructure to the correct cloud solution.
- There may be different services required based on your needs. We help you make those decisions and make it as painless as possible.
- Our Ownership of the project will lead your organization through the migration journey
- We will manage all migration event’s planning and coordination.
- We will do pre-migration validation of defined workload inventory, pilot migration services and validation of successful migration and production continuity.
- You will get an end to end managed suite of Cloud Migration Services through our experienced team and best-in-class technologies to thoroughly assess your options, ensure a successful migration and, if needed, manage your modernized environment.
- We offer migration services from on–premise, datacentre or another cloud service to Microsoft 365 platform.
- Focus on your business without worrying the solution selection, cost estimation, migration and business continuity
- Proven framework and execution approach
- Our experience and approach mitigate the risk of service interruptions and project failure
- Accelerate time to value and ROI realization
- With user adoption and right processes lead to future business growth