Priorities of what guests want has changed.
The hospitality Industry needs to keep their quality of service and offerings current.
Wi-Fi, connected convenience, automation, security and safety compliance has been the focus and will further gain importance.
We have worked to re-engineer and assist hotels and clubs to streamline processes and bring in accountability at every stage.
Project Co-Ordination Practices
- Roster for ground Staff, chef and room cleaners
- Notification as per schedule and roster
- Connecting feedback form with staff allocation, food material procurement, discounts, etc.
- Season and event based customer traffic management
- Improve co-ordination between existing technologies and software
- Connect disparate hospitality management, guest Wi-Fi, accounting and POS Systems
Digital Collaboration Practices
- Real time customer feedback captured in text, audio or video format
- Digital customer contact management
- Customised feedback forms
- Share recipes in audio/video format across Chefs or within organisation
Security Practices across Software Application Fabric
- Data security practices
- License compliance
- Data governance
- Preparation, storage and retrieval for rate cards
- Easy storage and retrieval of Audio/Video files of recipes
- Customer feedback storage as per Menu, Day and Season
- Automated document nomenclature conventions
- Permission and access policy
- Archival system setup
- On-premise and remote data availability
- Backup and retrieval system
- Archival system practice
Learning and Adoption Practices
- Executives and on ground staff Competence Building
- Intra-organisation learning base and university
- On-the-job and experimental learning